It took 2 years and 4 months for Aiden to finally grow enough hair to require a haircut. A trim actually, because I don't know how to do anything fancy. It hurt me a little to cut off his adorable little baby curls, I knew he was going to look older, less baby like, even (gasp) like a little boy! I put it off as long as I could, people started asking when I was going to cut it or if I was trying to grow it long. Finally I decided to cut it when it was clearly annoying him. So, here are the before and after pictures of my little man's first haircut. And yes, I saved every single strand of hair that I cut.
So here is the before picture...
And here is after...
So what do you think? Did I do a good job? I was a little hesitant to do it myself, since I have a tendency to think I am some sort of hair professional and then really screw things up...just ask my sister ;)
Oh and a big thank you to the good people at Apple for making the iphone so darn irresistible to toddlers and keeping them distracted for this type of thing.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment