Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To quit or not to quit...that is the question...

I have not posted on the blog for over a month. I am trying to figure out if I want to keep it up, or call it a day with the whole blogging thing. It has been over 2 years, I'm getting tired of it. Plus, I am just not sure anyone actually reads it anymore.

I know that it is good to use it as an online scrapbook, journal, etc. but to be honest, I would rather use the time to ACTUALLY scrapbook. I mean, have you seen the cute scrapbook supplies out there now?

If I do continue, I want the blog to be different - not just about Aiden, but about projects I am doing and about what's on my mind, too. I am just not sure anyone particularly cares about what is on my mind or wants to know as much about me as I would write.

So I am asking for your comments here, people. Should I end the blog? Should I keep it but change the contents so that I am more excited about updating it? Does anyone care?

If I quit blogging I plan on keeping my scrapbooks more updated, I have been trying lately - see...


And I would also start a regular old journal to capture what is on my mind. The only problem would be deciding which journal to get. The second one is fitting my mood a little better these days...lol.


Leave me your opinions, I need help figuring out what to do...if you read the blog and want to continue, please LET ME KNOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and would love to hear what is on your mind. I would like to see your projects too, you are crafty girl and it is fun to see what you are creating. I also like the food blog. Maybe you should combine them and do family, craft, recipe, thoughts.. tabs. I don't get to mine as often as I'd like and I am pretty sure only the grandparents read it but I like having the memories to reflect back on. I also have zero time to scrapbook so it is my only way of record keeping at the moment. I think you should keep it and blog when the mood strikes. Just my 2 cents!

lnicolls said...

I think you should keep blogging (though I understand if you don't since I'm having trouble keeping up with mine) but should include everything (crafts, whats on your mind, food, etc.) since I agree with Marni that you have the best ideas!