Aiden's favorite book lately has been a little photo album full of all our favorite pictures of when he was in the NICU. He looks through it and points to all the pictures of "baby Aiden". I sit down with him and tell him who everyone is, the nurses in the background, Momma and Daddy standing by his little bed.
Every time he looks through that little photo album I wonder what he is going to think about those pictures when he is a little older.
I wonder if he will be curious why his baby pictures look so much different than other kid's baby pictures. I wonder if he will ask questions about what everything did, what each wire and tube was for. I wonder if he will wonder why all that happened to him, why he was different. I wonder if he will ever fully understand how special he is.
I wonder if he will ever believe that this little boy,
Started out like this...
Because sometimes it really is hard to believe.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment