Tuesday, May 10, 2011

They're not too big and they're not too tough...

Will someone please tell me what it is about this show...

That makes Aiden stop what he is doing and stare at the TV like this?

Is it the bizarre non-animation? The highly annoying songs that get stuck in my head constantly? The fact that the animals reward themselves at the end of every show with celery? What?

Oh and bonus points for anyone who knows what show that is ;)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ah yes, the Wonderpets. I've turned it on a time or two and wondered what sort of drugs the creators must be on. Haven't left it on long enough for Ryan and Addison to take a liking to it. I might never :)

Sara said...

Wonderpets wonderpets were on our way.. I like the voices, they're cute. Chase just said 'I lub A-Nen' while we were looking at this. So sweet.

Tamara said...

What's gonna work?
Teamwork!

The girls used to watch it and liked it because they are heroes and a lot of the words are sung.

Just wait until he discovers Peppa Pig. That is the latest fav show in our house. Crazy British cartoon that has weird humor that the girls, especially Lily, crack up at. Charming sure, but it makes me chuckle that they enjoy British comedy.

Oh, and the Upside Down show. Now that one is strange. The crack up at it though. I laugh just seeing the girls laugh at it...it is sooooo STUPID that I can see why they laugh.