Every time someone says that I am a good mother, I learned about motherhood from my mom.
Every time someone says that I am creative, I learned sewing and crafting from my mom.
Everything I know, I learned from my mom.
It's true.
My Mother taught me about life, about love, and how to take care of the people that are important to you. She taught me kindness, and selflessness and that your family is always the most important thing. She taught me that sometimes you need to do things for yourself and sometimes you need to do things for others. She taught me that sometimes you just need to make chocolate chip cookies. She taught me that you don't have to be a millionaire or famous to have your dreams come true, that sometimes all it takes is a good marriage, babies and a vegetable garden. She taught me that even though you fight, you can still love and laugh. She taught me that you have to fight for the things in life you want and fight for the ones you love.
Others have helped along the way, but my Mother has always been there for me.
Happy Mother's day to the best mother a girl could ask for. Thank you. Seriously.
![]() |
| Mom and her girls |
![]() |
| Holly and Momma |
![]() |
| My favorite picture of us |
![]() |
| The first time Nana held Aiden |




1 comment:
OMG! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!! I am tearing up reading it. Thank you so much. I feel like I am the kind of mother I wanted to be, Just like my own :) Nothing has EVER meant more to me than the happiness of my family. I am so proud to have passed that on to you! I love you right back!
Post a Comment