Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to ME!

Mother's day is tomorrow. 

I want to thank this little boy for giving me the greatest gift ever. Making me a mother. Finally. 

I love him so much. Even when he is screaming at me because he does not want to eat.

I wouldn't trade a single moment with him for anything in the world.


He is the light in my life and reminds me every day that miracles are possible.

Thank you Aiden for being my little boy. I love you.

2 comments:

jerm said...

Hey, I had a little something to do with making you a mom too didn't I ?

You're right though... Aiden does kick ass ;)

Robyn said...

He is a special little guy! Well worth fighting as hard as you did to get him! You, on the other hard are an AWESOME mom!!! I believe he would not be here today if not for you AND Jeremy's dedication and perserverance to have a family of your own. I am so proud of all 3 of you!!