So, I promise I will make up for it and make my next few posts a little lighter. Happy. Calorie-ridden.
I am taking an online photography course from a photographer whose work I really love. She specializes in babies, children and families and her pictures are a style that I really love. Very natural and colorful - capturing the moment rather than a standard posed head tilt. The class is geared toward creativity and capturing children, not all the technical stuff. It is six weeks long and each week we have a new lesson and assignment to turn in. Today was the first day of my weekend so I finally got to read the first lesson and start playing around with my camera settings. I won't lie, I read ahead a little bit my lessons. I just can't wait to learn more so I can get some really good shots of little Mr. Aiden and anyone else who is willing! Ha ha!
Here some some pictures of my first photo session with Aiden - I did not use the auto settings on my camera at all. It is all me, reading the light and deciding what to use for the ISO, shutter speed, aperture and all that other stuff that I don't know much about. These are my first try, just taken in my living room - no cool setting, they have not been through Photoshop and are not professional by any means - but I think they turned out pretty good. I even got that little eye sparkle that I love so much :)
Click on them to make them bigger (and clearer - I had to resize them so the quality is not as good on the blog) and check them out...
| Eye sparkle, baby!!!! |
I will post more as I learn more about color and composure and all that good stuff that I also don't know much about!
2 comments:
I like the last one alot! So cute! Waiting.. patiently..
PS.. you should put your settings on here, just for fun.
Post a Comment