Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A new favorite place

Aiden and I had a playdate with my sister and her boys the other day. It was such a nice day so we started out at the boy's school but eventually we ended up back at her place. Aiden couldn't have been happier there.

First the boys showed Aiden around their school...

Then we went back to Sara's house where he wandered around pushing cars along the fireplace mantel...

He played fire station and Batman with Chase...

He played with the cars, monster trucks, "guys" and bouncy balls that were spread out all over the place. The only thing the TV played was cartoons. Did I mention that my sister has 3 boys?

 He discovered the drum set in Logan's room...

And he got to play with "big boy" toys, like video game controllers

Just when he thought it couldn't get any cooler, he got to ride bikes on the back deck with the big boys. 
He is happily screaming here, not mad ;)

He was completely happy the whole time we were there. Just wandering around, playing with all the new toys, watching the big kids, getting filthy dirty outside. He just loved it. He didn't even need a nap. Of course, on the way home he fell asleep before we even got to the freeway :)

1 comment:

Carol Maitoza said...

That last photo, he looks SO happy!!! I also love the picture where you cut off his head and focused on his hands and feet. Wait, that sounds wrong. You know what I mean, right? I have noticed that your sister does that in her photos also, where one of the boys will be doing something and it will be a close up of just their little busy hands. It's so cute, I think. Anyway, looks like a fun day!!!