Even with his recent feeding problems, our little man keeps growing so good - he weighed in at 3 pounds last night! He is starting to fill out a little and he definitely has some little chubby cheeks. He has been pretty stable the last few days, he is getting 4 mls/hr of milk and his ventilator settings have not changed that much - still around 30-40% oxygen. Hopefully that will change soon as he finally started the stronger steroid today, he will be on it for the next 3 days and we are really hoping to see some good improvements and get the little guy off the ventilator. I am still just dying to hold him again, I think he misses it too and once he is off the oscillating ventilator and stable we can hold him again...I can't wait!
Daddy doing some containment touching
I went shopping with mom & Sara yesterday and ended up buying bedding for Aiden's room. I have been waiting to buy things but found a GREAT deal and just couldn't pass it up! I bought a quilt, crib bumper, pillow cover, window valance, 3 sheets and a bedskirt at Pottery Barn Kids. I just loved the pattern! So, thank you to Sara's mother in law, Pearl, whose sweet gift we used to buy the bedding set :)
This is what Aiden's bedding looks like (without the PHB monogram in the corner)
OK, one last thing. Since we are limiting Aiden's visitors until he is eating better and stable off the ventilator here is a video taken the other day of Aiden opening up his eyes - the next best thing to visiting him!
3 comments:
Thanks for the video, Tanner wants to watch it over and over and over again...
He's calling him "Iddle Aiden" (Little)
Yay! I am soooo happy to hear Aiden is growing and gaining. This is great news!!!
Post a Comment