Ayla Marlys Nicolls
born September 6, 2012 at 8:18am
4 pounds 9 ounces, 16 1/2 inches long
Our first family picture - Aiden 3 1/2, Ayla 5 days old
We are so happy that she is finally here and we are settling into life as a family of 4. She is a really good baby, but wants to be held ALL the time, which I am OK with - I know this phase won't last nearly long enough and she is still so tiny and used to being with her momma. Mr. Aiden is getting used to her, but my biggest struggle is making sure I still spend plenty of time with him...I think so far we are doing well. I love Aiden and Ayla so much, I just want to hang on to them both 24 hours a day and give them hugs and kisses!
I will post more as soon as I can, including her birth and homecoming photos :)


1 comment:
Sooo sweet Holly!!!! So happy we got to meet her yesterday!!!
Post a Comment