Aiden and Jeremy washed our cars the other night while Ayla and I got a little fresh air and watched them hard at work. Aiden splashed in the bucket of soapy water and ran to get sprayed by the hose at every opportunity. Pretty soon, he came over to me and said "wanna towel?" which is his new thing if ANY amount of water gets on him. Then this Momma got some cuddle time in with her babies while Aiden warmed up and dried off.
Aiden has been so cute lately, he gives kisses freely to us and to Ayla and will out of the blue come up and ask me "wanna hug?". He really is just the sweetest little guy and I think he is adjusting well to having a baby sister. I have seen him do new things and become a little boy over the last couple weeks - even his teachers at school commented on it. Watching him grow up makes me happy and sad all at once, he will always be my little baby boy though ;)
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment