Sunday, September 23, 2012

The last two weeks according to my phone

My appropriately pink pedi the day before Ayla was born, Capturing her first few moments of skin to skin with momma

Her first day snoozing, and checking everything out

Aiden meets his baby sister and gives her kisses, "big brother" - with a little attitude ;)

Eyes wide open, getting dressed to leave the hospital

On the way home finally with her girly headband, after 9 months SUSHI makes this momma happy!

Snoozing babies...

Love her, Ayla just chilling out for a little bit

Second sponge bath (when will that stump fall off!), rocking both my babies

Let's go Giants, let's go! Singing and clapping with daddy while watching the game

A dirty little soaking wet boy, little baby feet in my hand (she has my feet...see picture #1)

Since I took all my belly pictures in front of my bedroom mirror, I thought I would take one on us both now to show her size. The bedroom is much messier now than it was a few weeks ago ;)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Great pics!!! You look awesome Holly!!! Can't wait to see you guys again :)