Crossing off my 7th thing from the Christmas bucket list - the Santa Parade. Every year I want to go, every year I miss it. This year my mom and I were able to take Aiden, and boy was I glad we did! Aiden had a fantastic time. He loved the music, the blow up Christmas characters, the balloons and bubbles, the cars, floats, the candy bars thrown at him, the knights in shining armor (one of them came over and let Aiden touch his shield), Santa Claus and of course the animals he got to pet - horses, pigmy goats, dogs - all of them! I was a little concerned about how he would handle all of that stimulation - but he really, really loved it and truly enjoyed himself. Watching his face light up at all the sights to see and seeing his huge smile the whole parade was the best part of the day for me. We will definitely make this a new tradition! It was well worth braving the cold, possible parking tickets and my totally frozen feet!


Old fire trucks, Davy Wiser and his carriage (that guy has been around Pville for YEARS)
Aiden asleep at the start of the parade, Sara's crew across the street
Aiden's 2 favorites - marching band made up of all 3 local high school bands, and Mickey mouse
Watching the parade and waving to all the people on the floats!
Horses and a snowman float complete with cute little 4-Hers (Oh yes, I used to be one of them)
Aiden's first ever candy bar. Yep, loved it.
Of course, no parade is complete without Santa and Mrs. Claus!
1 comment:
Too Cute!!!!
We tried to go to our boat parade on Saturday night. It was pretty hard to get a look unless you lived ON the water. WE drove around until we founbd areas where we could see water. It is a big area though. I tried to take pictures to post, but they turned out like a big blurry mess.
Post a Comment