As you can see, he took his playing very seriously. He seems to really like it, he loves pushing the cars up and down the ramps and as he gets older he will appreciate the little elevator, gas pumps and car wash on it, too. I plan on slowly collecting the whole city and road set made by this company (Plan toys), because it seems like a good keepsake type toy and Aiden is really into anything with wheels - he is such a little boy!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
A surprise after naptime
About 2 weeks ago I ordered a little wooden play garage for Aiden, it finally showed up this morning - UPS is so slow. Anyway, I put it together while Aiden was taking his nap and set it up with all the cars on the living room floor. When he woke up from his nap and came out to the living room he got a huge smile on his face when he saw his new toy and immediately went to work playing with it :)
As you can see, he took his playing very seriously. He seems to really like it, he loves pushing the cars up and down the ramps and as he gets older he will appreciate the little elevator, gas pumps and car wash on it, too. I plan on slowly collecting the whole city and road set made by this company (Plan toys), because it seems like a good keepsake type toy and Aiden is really into anything with wheels - he is such a little boy!
As you can see, he took his playing very seriously. He seems to really like it, he loves pushing the cars up and down the ramps and as he gets older he will appreciate the little elevator, gas pumps and car wash on it, too. I plan on slowly collecting the whole city and road set made by this company (Plan toys), because it seems like a good keepsake type toy and Aiden is really into anything with wheels - he is such a little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It is soooo cute! And definitely not too small :) I'll have to eventually get this set for Ryan. He just started playing "cars" for the first time yesterday really. He was driving the Little People bus all over the kitchen and crashing it into things (just like a typical boy). I got some cute pictures of it too :)
Post a Comment