Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Lisa and I took the kids to Zittel Farms today to get ourselves some pumpkins and get out of the house while it is still sunny. Her mom came along with us and provided a much needed extra set of hands :)

Aiden was so interested in the pumpkins and hay bales that he really wanted nothing to do with getting his picture taken. He is so funny, now that he can hold on to things and walk, it's all he wants to do. He is constantly trying to squirm away from me and get down when I am holding him.

Riding in a little red wagon, scouting out all the best pumpkins

Sittin' on the tractor with Mama - he wanted to explore it on his own

Aiden got down and checked out all the pumpkins -I think he was trying to find the best one!


The twins - laid back Ryan and sweet little Addison
The cousins! And to think, last year it was just me and Lisa picking out pumpkins!
We picked out some pretty pumpkins and headed home, I will make sure to post some pictures of our pumpkin carving adventures also!

No comments: