The doctor said she was pleased that Aiden stayed on the ventilator(the one he was taken off of yesterday) for so long. Because he had stayed on that ventilator for several days, she was optimistic with Aiden's future developement.
I went back to work today.... didn't want to but didn't have much choice. I want to save my vacation time and "baby bonding time" for when Aiden comes home.
I came home from work today and Robyn, John & Grandma Marlys were already there with dinner cooking and a birthday cake for Holly. They knew we were sick of restaraunt food and were in a hurry to the hospital so they made chicken & noodles for Holly's b-day.
John took care of my "chores" and as soon as we were done with dinner Holly and I drove down to Mercy SJ.
He was still doing fine.
We got there right in time for Aiden's "care" time. I got some more diaper training :P
He seems to be getting better at being handled a bit more. At first he would make faces when he was bothered. He squirmed a bit as I changed his diaper but that is probably my fault since it get's cold "down there" and I'm not too incredibly fast at changing diapers yet.
We could only stay for a little over an hour since I have to get up early, but at least I got to hold his hand for a while and Holly read him a bedtime story.

1 comment:
He looks so good! I haven't seen him in a while! His head swelling has gone down so much! I can't wait to see my little nephew! I have a present for him!
Post a Comment