Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kitchen Toy Box

Some days Aiden just doesn't want to let me cook, he wants to play. I hate having to put on a TV show for him and leave the room to go cook, so I decided to make him a little "toy" box in the kitchen. It entertains him while I cook and he likes it because it is full of non-toy toys ;)




Inside the box: various bowls, wooden spoon, spatula, whisk, beater, sauce brush, apron and potholder, a dressing shaker, a cookbook with lot of pictures, a can of tuna and little bags of rice and beans. He likes to play with it all on kitchen floor while I cook. One day soon he is going to start cooking with me, as soon as I can trust him to not throw all the ingredients on the floor ;)

Oh yes, Aiden will be one of those guys that cooks for his wife when he grows up. She can thank me later.

No comments: