I will be very busy in the next week or so. I think someone is playing a trick on me.
My baby is turning two on the 23rd. Two.
TWO!
I feel like he was born, like, a few weeks ago.
Someone MUST be playing a trick on me. It just can't be.
He is still my baby, my little boy. I am not ready for him to be any age that is referred to as "terrible".
Not at all.
Be that as it may...I am busy, busy, busy, planning his birthday party. So, posts this month will be few and far between. You understand. Planning a 2 year old's birthday is hard work. Especially when every birthday celebrates a tiny miracle. I will stop now, before I start crying and just show you a sneak peek of a 2 year old's birthday celebration in the making :)
Planning a kid's party is a blast. I love every minute of it.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment