And you take it to the corner, behind the rocking chair and you lay down and quietly look through your book. When I can't find you, it is the first place I look. It is your little quiet place.
You are a little poser. As soon as you see the light of my camera, you stop what you are doing, look right at me and make this cheesy little smile.
You love bath time - you splash around until the water is cold. When you are done you take your bath toys out one by one and throw them behind you out of the bathtub. You do the same thing when you are done eating - you throw the rest of the food on your tray onto the floor for Sophie.
After bath time you fight me to get dressed. You want to stay naked. So you take off down the hallway in your birthday suit. Even if it is 60 degrees in the house. You don't care, you like being naked.
You do something new and silly everyday =)
1 comment:
I love this boy!!!!
Post a Comment