Today it was FINALLY sunny and warm. Aiden, Sophie and I went for a long walk and by the end me and Aiden were sweaty and hot and Sophie was in the basket of the stroller hitching a ride because she didn't want to walk anymore. I decided it was time to break out Aiden's little spray pool for the first time and let him play in the water.
At first he was not into it. At all. He cried and lifted his feet up in the air. So I turned off the spray part and let it sit out to get the water get a little warmer and tried again. He LOVED it. The little pool has a mirror on the bottom and some little toys that float around. He played with the toys and splashed around until I made him get out. I think this summer will be fun!
After he got out of the pool we ate some strawberry ice cream and watched some "yo gabba gabba" on TV which Aiden really loves lately.
Aiden was not happy when I put his clothes back on to get him ready for his afternoon nap, but eventually he settled in and went to sleep.
Hope the weather the rest of the weekend is this nice! Crazy that 2 days ago there was heavy rain and thunder and lightening!
1 comment:
Looks like fun for little Aiden!
Post a Comment