Mother's day this year started with this...

Jeremy made me a delicious breakfast of french toast, scrambled eggs and hash browns - YUM! He and Aiden got me flowers and a skirt and necklace from Anthropologie.
And it ended with this...

Enjoying many peach bellinis at my sisters house :)
And here is what happened in between...
Aiden and Chase played with cars together

Jeremy, Dave and Uncle Mark played baseball with the boys

Logan

Tanner

Chase

Jeremy

While the big boys played ball, Aiden played with Nana Robyn and Rex

I tried to snag some family pictures

Giving Aiden loves for letting me be his momma :)

I think this one was the best - Aiden wouldn't smile though!

Did I mention that me and Sara drank bellinis????

Mostly, we just hung out, ate good food, chatted and celebrated the mommas
It was a fun day - rain and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment