Thursday, March 4, 2010
Is it spring yet?
With Aiden in the cast I have been trying my best to keep him distracted and occupied. In the middle of all the rain there have been a couple beautiful days and we have been able to take long walks around the neighborhood. Aiden loves to get out and stroll around (yes - he actually still fits in his stroller with a little tweaking)! The other day, it was sunny and warm and I decided to take Aiden out and show him all the little signs that spring is just around the corner...
We wandered around the neighborhood, looking all around and I explained to Aiden what everything was.
I told him to appreciate the green hills around our neighborhood, because they don't stay green very long!
I showed him Folsom lake in the distance (it does not look so hot right now!), and told him it will get full and we will go there in the summer to swim when he is a little older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great post! You are such a good mommy. I love teaching little people to appreciate nature! Aiden is so cute! He does love the outdoors!
Post a Comment