The other day Aiden woke up from his nap, crying like crazy. When I put him down for his nap he was on his tummy, when I came in to get him I found him like this. His foot was up on the crib bumper and he could not figure out how to get it down. Of course as soon as I saw him and laughed he stopped crying and burst into his cute little Aiden laugh :) He must have figured out how to roll over in his cast!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
He must have learned how to roll over...
The other day Aiden woke up from his nap, crying like crazy. When I put him down for his nap he was on his tummy, when I came in to get him I found him like this. His foot was up on the crib bumper and he could not figure out how to get it down. Of course as soon as I saw him and laughed he stopped crying and burst into his cute little Aiden laugh :) He must have figured out how to roll over in his cast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like this little man is a go getter! Nothing is going to stop him. You guys are going to have your hands full when that cast come off! :)
Post a Comment