I remember the day he was born, the first baby in my family. My sister let me be in the room and I got to watch him come into the world. A perfect, sweet, adorable baby...that had a better tan than I did :) He opened up his eyes and looked at everyone and he barely cried. I spent many of his first days at my sisters house, just sitting on her couch holding him and saying over and over "He is so cute!". It was so amazing to see his birth, but it is even more amazing that he is 8 years old today! I can't believe how fast time goes and how big he has gotten!
We love you Logan, Happy 8th Birthday!

2 comments:
What a nice post about our little Logan!
Classic. You write a post about him, and I don't. What a loser I am. i'll show him this when he gets home.
Post a Comment