Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bits and Pieces

The nursery is finally coming together. Jeremy has been hard at work clearing out his former office, reluctantly painting pink, putting up the crown molding and painting all the furniture for me. Meanwhile, I have been hard at work...um...online shopping for accessories?!?! Since it's not done, I don't want to post pictures of the room yet, but here are a few sneak peeks of what we've been up to (yes, I have been contributing and getting a little crafty!)...





We still have some things left to do - mostly decorate the walls, add bedding and put up all the cute little accessories. It's been exciting to see it come together and I can't wait to meet her (in September, thank you, I CAN wait) and show her this little space. I have the best intentions of her actually sleeping in it ;-)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

So super cute!!! Any little girl would love that room :) I love the colors