Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rewind --> Spring day at the zoo

I have a couple posts that I need to do to catch up, so I am lovingly calling them my "rewind" posts. The first one is from a Saturday in April that we had nothing to do, so we decided to take Aiden to the Folsom zoo. Which is one of his favorite places, he asks constantly to "go see animals at the zoo". He loves the train and the park there, too. Of course, the best time to go is when the weather is nice, but not hot - otherwise all the animals will be sleeping ;)

Aiden charging ahead and waiting for us to catch up, the "box" (Aiden can't pronounce f's yet!)

Always one of his favorites - the chickens!

Sleeping tigers which Aiden roared at to try to wake up

Trying to get his hand in dad's mouth?

 The peacocks put on a show as usual

Lazy wolf

The mountain lions were pretty active at least!

Sleepy bear

Aiden watching the bear, and posing as one (he was "roaring" in this picture)

 He was so excited for his turn to look like a bear - I don't think he wanted to get out!

Momma gets kisses for taking Aiden to the zoo :)

The train ride - I stayed back and Aiden was not too happy about that - when the train passed by he put his arms out to grab me

 Not a great picture of Aiden - but nice to have a pic of all 3 of us on our day out!

No comments: