I have wanted to try finger painting with Aiden for a while now, but since he still wants to taste everything in sight I really didn't want to just give him regular paint so, I made some "paint" out of a nasty pack of sugar free vanilla pudding and added food coloring to it. Then we went outside, I put Aiden in just a diaper so that he could make as big a mess as he wanted and gave him something to draw on. He was very interested in the slimy stuff and kept dipping his binky into it and then sucking off the pudding. Good thing I didn't give him real paint :)
His favorite part of the whole thing was of course, when I brought out the water bucket for him to splash around in so he would get clean!
By the way, the best way to clean this all up? Let the dog enjoy a nice afternoon pudding snack ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment