Thursday, September 2, 2010

Addison and Ryan

Since Aunt Lisa sent out the announcements, that means I get to post these.

I have been waiting.

Because they are just so darn cute.

Seriously.

Ryan and Addison. This is my favorite picture.

Addison is a tiny little thing. I think she will be very sociable, and very photogenic - she was awake and posing the whole time we were taking pictures. She will be very well dressed and I can't wait to have tea parties with her and play barbies.

The older sister...
She is so adorable. She looks like her momma.

Ryan is such a little cutie. He is laid back and just chills. I am so happy that he is here. He and Aiden will be best buddies, I can't wait to watch them get into trouble together and make mischief. Somehow, I think their daddies will be involved in the trouble making, too.

And this handsome little man looks like his daddy.
Sleepy boy.

How cool it must be to have an instant family of four. A mini Lisa and a mini Chris. Lots of new family traditions and "firsts" to come for them.

Sweet babies.
So sweet how they cuddle up together.

Congratulations again to the "other Nicolls family" :)


No comments: