I made Jeremy a chocolate shake and then made strawberry for me. I realized that I made waaaay more than I could eat. OK, I made more than could fit in the glass. So I made a little shake for Aiden.
I figured this would be a good opportunity to try (again) to teach Aiden how to drink from a straw. I am determined to get rid of bottles soon. So we had a little dessert and straw lesson.

At first he wasn't sure about it - he liked the milkshake, but was not a fan of the straw. Pretty soon he started to get it, but he still needs to work on it. Oh well...guess that means I will have to make milkshakes more often!!!
P.S. The babycook made really good thick, perfectly smooth milkshakes :)
2 comments:
I love the Cooking Light magazine in the background as you are happily drinking your milkshakes! They look yummy!
Bump the straw to the top of roof of his mouth to trigger his sucking reflex. Had both our girls sucking very early on with this trick another mom shared with me. Good luck...not having to carry bottles around is a dream :o)
Post a Comment