Sunday, April 4, 2010

Coloring the eggs...

Saturday Aiden and I colored Easter eggs with Aunt Lisa. We had fun getting creative with the eggs, I think we are going to make this a yearly tradition!

Getting started...

Aiden helped pick out which stickers to use on the eggs :)

Excited for his first time dying Easter eggs!

Aunt Lisa making an egg pretty...

The eggs all done!

We made an egg for everyone - notice the baby A and baby B eggs, Aunt Lisa & Uncle Chris are having twins - a boy and a girl! Next year we will have 2 more little ones to help with the egg dying! Yay!

Here is Aunt Lisa 19 weeks preggers with the kiddos (sorry Lisa but, I think this picture is cute and had to post it)!!!

Aiden trying to grab and throw the eggs. He is into throwing things nowadays...

After we were done Jeremy came home and Uncle Chris came over we ordered a pizza and watched a movie :)

OK one more...aren't the eggs just too cute???

I will post pictures of Easter soon, get ready for lots of pics - we got a new camera and Jeremy took 283 pictures!

No comments: