Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spongebath Squarepants

No more baths for little Aiden, we have to give him sponge baths now. He does not really care for them. He misses splashing and playing with his bath toys.

Yet somehow, the other day, I got out the camera during bath time and he suddenly started smiling. Like he didn't want anyone to see that he cries during bath time. So I took some pictures so everyone can see what the cast looks like - you know you were curious!

The spica cast in all it's glory. I think this pose is what Aiden would look like if he was skydiving. See the little diaper hole, with the waterproof tape all over it? Yeah, it's fun to get a diaper shoved in there ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have your work cut out for you with diaper changes! Aiden is handling it so well and I am sure it is because you are making things as fun and normal as possible for him. Hang in there!!