I am thinking of starting him on "big boy" food in a couple weeks when he is 6 months corrected age. He is really starting to watch me eat - follows the spoon from my plate to my mouth and looks curious. He is also waking up more at night to eat - I'm thinking maybe he needs something that sits in his tummy a little longer at night. He has such good head control when he is sitting and now that he has figured out that he can sit up (with help), he doesn't like to lay down that much anymore - except when he is sleepy.
He has really been interested in playing with his toys lately. The cow above is one of his favorites, it's the one he laughed so hard at a few weeks ago. He fell asleep yesterday with it gripped tightly in his hands. He also loves his mirror, ball and crinkly little sun toy that we take everywhere with us. He loves putting them all in his mouth!
He still sees his occupational therapist once a week and a child development specialist every other week. They are both very happy with his progress, his OT says he gets stronger every week. He likes to see them, for him it is just playtime! He always smiles alot when he sees his therapists and his nurse, they are his friends :)
So, thats about it. He is just so darn cute, Jeremy and I just sit around making funny faces and noises at him and watching him smile back at us. We love him so much and are so excited at every new thing he does!
2 comments:
Aiden is just so gosh darn cute and soooooo sweet. I can't wait for the "stuff" to get off his face. He is doing soooo good. You and Jeremy are THE BEST parents!!!! He is a lucky boy!
I was just looking back at the photos from the very beginning. Aiden is such a little miracle, and he really is so darn adorable! I love how he always has a smile on his face. And, I think Logan really loved the fact that he can make him laugh. He told his Nana Pearl all about it today. You can see how much he's changed looking at the pictures. It's crazy that he's the same little boy. Ok, I'm going to bed now. Have to get up and take Logan to his first day of second grade tomorrow morning. He wants Papa John's waffles for breakfast. With strawberries and blueberries. And, whip cream.
P.S - Jeremy, you better check with Nana Robyn, she posted something on my blog today, in your name. Go look at my last post. Fun-ny....
Post a Comment