Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aiden changes his address...

Just another quick update since I have another dirty diaper to change in about 5 minutes....
AIDEN IS HOME :)

We picked him up this morning and he slept most of the day which means Holly and I won't sleep tonight.

We had a pretty smooth day which is good since the last couple days were pretty hectic. We will post some new pics soon.

7 comments:

Tamara said...

WELCOME HOME AIDEN!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! So happy you have your little guy home to snuggle all day long! We have been praying for this day for so long! Can't wait to see some pics at home instead of the hospital. OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Lisa said...

Sooooooo excited for you two! It has been a LONG road but you did it! I'm so proud of my little nephew for being such a fighter and for his amazing parents who are so very responsible for his success. Aiden is truly a miracle. I'm so glad that you are finally getting the chance to spend some quality time with him at home. Enjoy every minute and take lots of pictures for us!

Sara said...

Hope you fools slept last night.. Dad told me you guys wished his poop didn't smell so bad. HA HA HA HA HA - give him a year.. for all those times you were given the opportunity to share in changing my boys, but turned me down. LOL... hey... I told ya.. what's yours is mine and what's my boys is mine too.. wait.. I mean.. never mind.. glad he's home.

Lindseylou said...

Holly and Jeremy,
I have been checking on Aiden from the beginning. Asking Trish all the time about you making sure you guys were okay and Aiden has still being the fighter we all new he could be. I am so happy to hear you finally got your miracle and that he is home with the best Mommy and Daddy!

Lindsey Moskal (Mosser)

Trish Nicolls said...

Wahooooooooooooo!I'm doing the happy dance! Can't wait to see him again! Now you three can start that special bonding process that is truly the most amazing experience and privledge that a parent is ever blessed with. And I know that with all the trials and tribulations you two have been through that you are up for the challenge and that you will be pro's at it in no time! We love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Yeah!!! We are so happy for you and your little family. I know you will be busy, but maybe you could keep the BLOG up so we can still see what's going on. I am sure Aiden will not be going on any adventures anytime soon.