Saturday, January 14, 2012

A typical day...in pictures

I was bored one day so I decided to take pictures of what we were doing on just a regular old boring day. I'm never doing that again, it was much harder than I thought to remember to take so many pictures of well...nothing ;)









Starting from the top left...morning school drop off, 2 hours to myself with a new scrapbook kit & a smoothie, Sophie soaking up uninterrupted time on my lap, school pick up of a tired boy, quick trip to the grocery store, lunch - pizza for Aiden & omelet for me (trying to be healthy this week!), reading a few books, nap time, made snacks while Aiden was sleeping, making some music, hike up the hill with daddy, the view of the neighborhood from the top of the hill, cooking dinner, Aiden's favorite place to sit while I cook, bath time, and finally BED!

No comments: