Monday, July 11, 2011

Keeps him entertained...

Aiden discovered my box-o-makeup the other day. I walked into my bedroom to find this...

He was surprised to see me there just watching him and proceeded to show me all the treasures he had found. Like hair ties and lip gloss and one yellow shoe.

Did I stop him? Nope, I got a good 20 minutes all to myself. Make-up really keeps him entertained.

By the way, out of this box, I really only use about 6 things. And there is another box under the sink, which is full of the really crazy stuff that I have not used in 10 years. I think I might be a make-up hoarder, I never throw anything out. Because what if one day I really, really need that bright pink eyeshadow/glitter eyeliner combo or nude lipstick and purple lip liner ;)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have some disgustingly gross old makeup too. We need to throw it away. Bacteria grows in it after that long. Plus, then you have an excuse to buy more! I love that Aiden finds it so entertaining. My kids would just put each thing in their mouths.