Saturday, January 29, 2011

Messy play!

I try to give Aiden some messy play time a couple times a week. I like to give him a few different textures to play with - it is really good for him for many reasons, but mostly, it is counteracting the neat-freakiness that his Daddy seems to have ;) I can't wait until summer when we can do messy play outside! Until then, I put him in his high chair and let him play for a while and then it is straight to the bathtub for Aiden! He really enjoys it, and enjoys the bath afterwards even more...

Yesterday we played with cars in fruit puree "mud" with graham crackers "rocks" for the cars to drive over. He ate several of the graham cracker pieces dipped in puree, so we got the extra bonus of mixing food textures, too, since that is a problem area for him.

 





When we were done the cars went into the bathtub with him, too :)

No comments: