It's 10:30pm. I wanna go to bed. Sadly, I am the only one who wants to go to bed. This little man is showing no sign of sleep. At first he was content to sit in our bedroom and play with his toes.
Then he moved on to the bathroom. And learned how to flush the toilet...greeeaat. Then he wanted to look at some magazines, so he stood at the magazine rack for a while.
Then he went into his room and got into the closet. So far, I would say half the books are on the floor.
But, he is still working on it. Oh, and somewhere along the way he lost his pants.
They don't make baby Ambien, do they?
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LMAO- you have a mini-Jeremy on your hands..
He's too funny! And sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment