Just an ordinary family with an extraordinary little boy...
Well, I had a pretty rough day at work, the day turned around pretty quickly after this happened :)
Me and the boys sat here and watched this over and over and over and over and over and over again. OMG! He is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!
OMG, we are rolling over here! We just watched it three times in a row too. SO cute. I can't wait to see it in person.
Nothing in the world is better then baby giggles!!!
The sweetest sound I ever heard!!!! And soooo cute!! Love that boy!
A must see, evey day!!!
every day!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Me and the boys sat here and watched this over and over and over and over and over and over again. OMG! He is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!
OMG, we are rolling over here! We just watched it three times in a row too. SO cute. I can't wait to see it in person.
Nothing in the world is better then baby giggles!!!
The sweetest sound I ever heard!!!! And soooo cute!! Love that boy!
A must see, evey day!!!
every day!!
Post a Comment