
We had to pose for some pictures - my sister took alot, I will post more when she sends them to me (hint, hint)

Relaxin' on the deck, watching the big boys play in the sprinklers
Aiden got to meet some of his cousins for the first time and I got to see my 3 nephews for the first time since September - we have been so worried about getting sick for the last 6 months or so that we had to stay away...but, everyone was well and the kids looked but didn't touch. We missed them, they have all grown so much! I can't wait until the day that Aiden is running in the sprinklers in my grandma's lawn acting all crazy with them :) Until then, he sat on the deck watching them with his mommy and daddy. He wasn't crazy about the bright light - he was indoors for the first 4 months of his life!
My boys


He loves daddy, too
Jeremy had some beautiful flowers delivered to me with with the sweetest card attached and got me a digital picture frame to fill with pictures of Aiden (OK, and I added a few pictures of the dog in there, too).
Flowers from Jeremy
We had a good day out of the house, not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
3 comments:
Check your e-mail dingle.
Love that pic of the boys!
Too bad you didn't get one of J relaxing on the leopard print chair with Aiden though.. caaauuuuttee!
You made me weepy because I am just oh so happy for you! Happy Mother's Day!
I'm so happy you finally got to experience this special day as a mommy. Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment